This meme is hosted by RacheLeanne
This bookworm mummy has been particularly busy lately! So much so that unfortunately, this blog has been feeling a little neglected. I have a plan to remedy this!
I have been prepping and planning – I will get the hang of this “time management” malarkey eventually – to hopefully maximise my productivity, and get as much done as I can this month! I am trying my millionth weekly layout on my Bullet Journal, and I have a feeling THIS is the one (but I do say that about every layout I try…)
As this particular Monday is also the start of a brand new month, I’m going to use this post to lay out a few goals I want to archive this October…
- Complete prep (steps 4-8 of the Snowflake Method) for my NaNoWriMo novel.
- Read at least 4 books towards my PopSugar Challenge.
- Blog consistently! I’m aiming for 4 -6 posts a week!
- Re-launch my Bookstagram… For real this time.
- Complete the two assignments for my QCF Course this month.
Maybe now that I have an actual list to follow, I’ll stop procrastinating so much! I’ll be using these weekly posts throughout October to keep me on track… Plus, they count towards my weekly post tally! 😉
Coming up on The Bookworm Mummy
- This Tuesday we’ll be talking about the top ten authors we’d love to meet! Check out That Artsy Reader Girl for more info!
- I’ll also be sharing my reviews of Flame in the Mist and The Honeymoon!
Plus, more This Week in Books, Thursday Quotables, and First Lines Friday!
- I’m 82% done with my Goodreads Challenge!
- I’m 78% done with my PopSugar Challenge!
- I currently have 149 books in my physical TBR mountain. Yikes!
- I have 15 arcs to read on my Netgalley shelf, and 12 still to review *shame*
What will you be up to this month?